Saturday, March 24, 2012

Back to normal

I'm back to normal condition.... alhamdulillah.... Somehow I was having some trouble inside and outside..I was having trouble inside me, and then it affect my judgement outside.. and somehow this month I found this website


http://www.alhikmahsj.com/ibadat/manzil-sebagai-penawar

and what i do was hearing the surah.... I found about this when I attend

Mawlid UIA Kuantan Berselawat 2012 (a lot of great people attending the event).. first time seeing people with a great akhlaq, and previously think it is impossible for people to have this kind of akhlaq.... (boleh tgk bersinar2 muka diaorg- macam tak logik, tapi itu yang saya lihat)....

Business

Business is gaining momentum and money is something to think (Payment is in term(1 or 2 months, sometimes 3 months), and I pay supplier by cash).. by paying cash I can maximize profits and can get the volumes..... There are also many business opportunities that somehow need my attention.... Each business opportunity need planning and strategy and of course money to finance it.... Was thinking of partnering with someone with cash so that I dont miss the opportunity, with win-win condition....

Family
Someone in the family has request me to setup a medium size factory for the benefit of the whole family, doing the same thing with what i do.... I said can but with one condition, help me to get some finance first....My wife is worried if we dont have enough money to run the business...
Insyallah Allah will help us..... If I can get enough finance for the business, I can spent time for them to setup the business and help run the business....

Abang

He like brother to me, and somehow I know he is in trouble, inside and outside...Insyaallah with Allah will ,everything will went well for him....

Hope everything when well... Insyaallah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...