Monday, March 26, 2012

Business War

Someone I know is starting to start a war with me (business war)... but as usual.... I will not entertain the fight... No point fighting as it is not worth a single cent... Strategically, by not fighting back, he cannot see my business strategy and I'm winning the game.... and by fighting back I'm revealing my weaknesses.... Also by not having a fight, later on we still can be business friend.... It is still a long way to go and it is not wise to create enemy....
A lot of patience is needed......

In business there is no real rival.... you can partner with your rival... this is usual in chinese business practice.... and I have done this before.... by doing this you can control the market and control the price... this is how cartel function....Previously I have help my in law company to become the leader in the market... competitor will refer to me as their advisor when they want to quote in any company.... we will not disturb each other... Also we will protect each other for our benefits.... (tikam belakang is normal, tapi yang tak berapa teruk)..

Now I have left company, certain company has start to conquer the market.... I need to become big to neutralize the market.... and protect my in law business..... Allah knows best my intention.....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...